About Our Items:
Almost ALL OF OUR ITEMS ARE USED. We indicate vintage or antique. That means they are not NEW, they have been used.
* Our scale of condition:
---- NEW; NEW (never used).
---- NIB; New in Box; NEW (never used) with original box.
---- MINT CONDITION; As used by auction houses and implying the item is vintage or antique but is in perfect condition, without flaws. This is a highly sought category and not often used. Nothing is ever perfect, but mint is as close as it gets.
---- EXCELLENT; indicating as new but not quite perfect.
---- VERY GOOD CONDITION; some condition problems and they are explained
---- GOOD; implies there are more serious condition problems.
---- ACCEPTABLE; problems that do not impair good for the use intended, but may not be aesthetically pleasing.
Each Cloisonne piece we sell was HANDMADE and there are some inherent blemishes in such handmade products that ARE NOT CONSIDERED DEFECTS such as firing pops, slips, voids, etc. . . . more helpful cloisonne information.
- Please ask questions before buying. We check our eMail often, and answer quickly.
- If we have misidentified an item, we appreciate receiving corrected information.
- We specialize in vintage items, and we strive to be accurate about condition, but most of our items are nearly or over a century years old and probably won't look "new".
- Often the best treasures are found in long-forgotten corners of the household. We give everthing a superficial cleaning, but due to the fragile nature of many of the items we handle, we leave the remaining cleaning up to the new owner.
- If you feel an item does not meet your expectations, or we somehow
overlooked something, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment, Shipping & Insurance:
- Buyer pays shipping and handling.
- We use lots of paper, bubble wrap and peanuts. However, if the buyer does not choose insurance, the buyer is responsible for loss or damage in shipment.
- Item may be returned if we agree that the item was misrepresented.
- Refund will be made of purchase price to buyer.
- Buyer pays a 10% restocking fee and all shipping fees and insurance.
- Item must be returned within seven (30) days of receipt of item, in its original condition, and in its original packaging.